The best product to discover solar cooking!
With the help of the solar cooker, cook wherever you want: city, campsite, beach, forest, balcony or in the garden. Without flames and smoke, it is allowed everywhere: it uses only the energy of the sun, a free and ecological energy.
Enjoy the sun and cook unattended: vegetables, rice, fish, meat, compote, bread….
With its 2 positions, this cooker heats from 80°C to 150°C regardless of the outside temperature, winter or summer. Its natural cooking respects the flavour of the food.
Its assembly is simple, tool-free and fast: 1 minute! Compact and lightweight, 950 g, it fits in a bag and can be carried everywhere!
WITH THE SUNGOOD IT’S EASY!
The SunGood solar oven consists of a reflector, a cotton carrying bag, a cooking bag (buy here), a dish rest and a solar recipe booklet (available for download here).
1°/ Open it
2°/ Place your dish in the center on the dish rest.
3°/ Orient the SUNGOOD towards the sun.
Cooking is immediate and unattended.
Without smoke, without flame, without gas, without electricity, in short, solar energy is magic and it is eternal.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The sun’s rays are reflected on the SunGood mirrors and concentrate on your container, the heat gradually rises and heats your preparation. The gradual increase in temperature allows for gentle and unattended cooking. It’s magical, it’s healthy, it’s 100% natural.
A little tip to improve the cooking of your food with your solar oven:
- Use a black or dark baking dish. Do not use white or stainless steel as this would be counterproductive.
- You can be inspired (or order) by the CookUp Cocotte not to miss anything ?
PUT SOME SUNSHINE ON YOUR PLATE
To know: The SUNGOOD is also the ideal complement to your barbecue. Prepare your grills for the classic BBQ and put sunshine in your side dishes.
BENEFITS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Solar cooking 80 to 150°C unattended
- Comes with its 100% cotton carrying bag
- Capacity: 2-4 people
- Easy to clean with a damp cloth
- Weight: 950 g / Package weight: 1.5 kg.
- Materials: Polypro, S-ReflecT© 175 µ adhesive mirror film, cotton bags.
- Package size: 38 x 28 x 6 cm
- Dimensions of the folded product: 34 x 26 x 3 cm
- Dimensions of the assembled product: 90 x 58 x 25 cm
- Made under the French sun.
- REF: SG.
- Warranty: 12 months
Black enamelled steel casserole dish, suitable for solar cooking.
The black colour of the container allows you to capture as much sunlight as possible for quick cooking.
- For all types of recipes
- Dishwasher safe
- Can also be used in traditional cooking: gas, glass ceramic hobs, induction
- Delivered with lifting grid
- Weight: 0.8 kg / Package weight: 1 kg
- Dimensions: 33 (L) x 20 (W) x 12.5 (H) cm