The ecological disposable diaper and diaper pants from Muumi Baby are an alternative to the normal disposable diapers as well as the washable diapers. Choose the right size based on the weight of your child. The Muumi Baby diapers are made from completely chlorine-free pulp from sustainably managed forests. They are certified with the Nordic Swan Ecolabel. They have been developed in collaboration with the Finnish "Allergy and Asthma Federation" and have been dermatologically tested. The Muumi Baby diapers do not contain perfume, lotion, latex, formaldehyde or phthalates!
- Perfect fit and excellent absorption.
- Suitable for the most sensitive skin.
- Equipped with Asthma and Allergy Finland label; a really safe and anti-allergic product. 0% perfume, 0% lotions, 0% latex.
- No formaldehyde or phthalates or other harmful substances.
- Chlorine free
- Equipped with the Chlorine free label.
- Environmentally friendly
- Equipped with the Nordic Swan Eco label; is a very environmentally friendly product of high quality.
- Made from FSC certified wood pulp.
- Equipped with the FSC label; wood pulp from responsibly managed forests.
- Biodegradable packaging.
The diapers can be ordered separately or in 3 packages.