Solar Cooking Lab SunLab
The lab for the Solar chefs who innovate !
An experience of solar slow cooking from 40 to 80 �’В° C, in 3 educational steps:
- Make a solar oven,with the 3C rule: Concentration - Conservation - Capture
- Discover solar energy, solar cooker Sunlab uses the energy of the sun
- Cook and invent gourmet and creative recipes
Skewers and lollipops with melted chocolate, slices of vegetableswith cheese.
The Sunlab reaches from 40 to 80 �’В° C, summer and winter, a slow and natural cooking.
Compact, durable and light (350 gr.) it is carried everywhere and warms dishes!
Contains : 9 S.Reflect mirrors, 1 thermometer (�’В°C & �’В°F), 1 ramekin and 1 silicone spoon mold, 2 wooden sticks, 1 instructional user's manual.
How does it work:
- Open the cooking drawer, place its preparation in a dish, close it again
- Position facing the sun with the sight line
- Orient the mirror panel using the rods to reflect the rays back into the transparent window, it gets hot!
You can use all the payments available on Shopingreen.be
The time we need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Usually we ship with Standard Traceable Shipping for small and large items. For any request about shipping please contact us.
Please note that I cannot be held responsible for any loss or degradation that occurred during the delivery of your order.
You will get an email as soon as the item has been shipped.
Refund Policy depends on the products, for details see individual items.