1 Year Warranty
14 Days Return Policy
Free Shipping On This Order
Cratoni C-mute - Helm speedpedelec - NTA 8776
Because safety is paramount, the German brand Cratoni has developed a special helmet for speedpedelec / e-bikes, the C-Mute
speedpedelc This helmet meets the NTA 8776 standard. (speedpedelec to 45km / h). More information about the standards of helmets ebikes / speedpedelec below
Cratoni - C-Mute
- Ventilation: Active ventilation grille and nine vents that can be put to open and close
- Safety: reflective parts
- rear: innovative rear light, simple to use. With a simple "click" you and your children well prepared for a trip in the dark
- Clean Tex pads:. Clean Tex pads have an antibacterial effect. The result is a long product life and sustained hygienic
- LFS - Light Fit System:. New adjustment system that keeps the helmet quickly, safely and yet comfortable on the head. The adjusting mechanism is particularly small and light, the dimensioning is easily with two fingers. Further adjustment LFS three times
- Closure:. Step Lock slot with kinpad
- Down Shell: to prevent dents and scratches and the longevity of our products to extend the helmet was fitted with a down special shell
Weight:. 400 g
The Cratoni C-mute helmet is available in two different sizes: SM (for head circumference: 54-58 cm) and ML (58 -61 cm)
Why is a speed pedelec helmet need?
a speed-pedelec is a bicycle equipped with an auxiliary electric motor supports the rider while pedaling up to a speed of 45 km / h. The new European Regulation on the approval and market surveillance of two- or three-wheel vehicles and quadricycles (no. 168/2013) is the S-EPAC in the same category as a moped. In the Netherlands, then a moped helmet obligation (helmet according to ECE R22) when using an S-EPAC.
Protection Notwithstanding the moped helmet duty may also be used in the Netherlands since 2017 a helmet that meets the requirements laid down in NTA 8776. a helmet that meets NTA 8776 looks like a helmet, but is calculated at higher settling velocity and protect a larger portion of the head. Compared with a helmet provides the helmet with more protection especially for the temples and the back of the head.
In Belgium has made no specific standard. The helmet must have an EN 1078 certificate (= every helmet should have such a certificate), and also the traffic legislation stipulates that must be protected and the sleeping mind. The helmet must also, like all products sold in Europe have a CE mark. In Belgium, it is therefore not easy to determine if your helmet or does not meet the standard speed pedelec. The verreiste "protection and sleep" is not put out in detail so it is difficult to assess if a particular model of helmet or not comply. If you want to be sure, choose a helmet that has the Dutch NTA 8776 certificate.
Development NTA 8776 for preparing NTA 8776 an international group of experts made maximum use existing knowledge in the field of head and results of tests carried out on high-end bicycle helmets. Subsequently EN 1078 - Helmets for cyclists and for users of skateboards and roller skates chosen as a starting point and the project herein tightened requirements as far as possible within the scope of the current helmet technology. Besides the increased safety it has played the helmet must be suitable for use in physical activity and should not impede the helmet ear.
Based On 0 Ratings